What Are the Advantages of Two-sided PCB?
Ⅰ. What is two sided PCB?
Two sided PCBs are similar to single sided PCBs, but they have two sides of wiring and a top layer and a bottom layer. Conductive components and copper can be added on either side. This allows the traces to cross each other.
Two sided PCBs have higher density and do not require any point-to-point soldering. Two sided PCBs can be used in vending machines, instrument panels, amplifiers, lighting systems, etc.
Ⅱ. The advantages of Two sided PCBs
1. The Two sided PCBs make it relatively easy to add conductive paths on the board, which means that you will have a PCB that is more suitable for your needs;
2. Since both sides of the Two sided PCB are conductive, a large number of ICs and components can be assembled at any time;
3. Two sided PCBs have an extra layer, so more components can be added as needed;
4. Two sided PCBs have more space and can be designed flexibly, which means it is more likely to have a PCB that meets the requirements;
5. Two sided PCBs are the ideal choice for demanding applications and advanced electronic products;
6. If necessary, the size of the circuit board can be reduced, because two sided can be used. This type of two sided PCBs may save money because it may only need to use one board;
7. Two sided PCBs can be used in many different applications and electronic products. In other words, they are ideal for a wide range of industries.