Three Precautions of Anti-paint Spraying Process
PCBA three-proof paint has such excellent properties as insulation, moisture-proof, anti-leakage, anti-vibration, dust-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, anti-mold, anti-part loosening and insulation and corona resistance, which can extend the storage time of PCBA. The precautions of the three anti-paint spraying process are as follows:
1. The PCBA board must be made with a crafted edge and the width should not be less than 5mm, so that it can be easily tracked on the machine.
2. The maximum length and width of PCBA board is 410*410mm, and the minimum length and width of PCBA board is 10*10mm.
3. The maximum height of PCBA mounted components is 80mm.
4. The minimum distance between the sprayed area and the non-sprayed area of the components on the PCBA board is 3mm.
5. Thorough cleaning can ensure that the corrosive residues are completely removed, and make the three-proof paint adhere to the surface of the circuit board well. The paint thickness is preferably between 0.1-0.3mm. Baking conditions: 60°C, 10-20 minutes.
6. During the spraying process, some components cannot be sprayed, such as high-power radiating surface, radiator components, power resistors, power diodes, cement resistors, dial switches, adjustable resistors, buzzers, Battery holder, insurance holder (tube), IC holder, touch switch, etc.