Review of quality requirements for parts procurement services provided by ZF
1. Parts selection and procurement
2. Physical analysis
3. Radiation, temperature and vibration testing
1. No improper crossover of parts
2. No counterfeit or gray market parts
3. No unauthorized replacement parts
4. No wasted time, materials or other additional costs
ZF's procurement system
ZF has a mature parts procurement system. We strictly follow the rules and regulations, strictly control the whole process of component and material procurement, and monitor and manage the supply chain electronic parts.
ZF circuit's warehousing system
ZF follows strict quality standards in both PCB manufacturing and assembly. Our independent warehouse management system provides customers with long-term storage to meet delivery requirements. Each step of this system is traceable and follows strict system standards, and we will test each component from quote-sourcing-storage-storing-assembly for the quality you can trust.